Click here for SFR on MySpace

Monday, March 02, 2009

emerging

Despite my best efforts to avoid the sickness that spread through our office last week (which included constant handwashing and opening doors without touching them), on Friday the sickness began. I spent most of the weekend sneezing violently and shut in my house. I took every decongestant on the market (which included having to sign my name at the pharmacy as I bought the ones they keep behind the counter), and none of them worked. Except at keeping me from sleeping. The good news is, although my face feels like it's been rubbed repeatedly with sandpaper for the last 36 hours, I've only sneezed twice so far this morning (of course, it's not even 7 am yet). The bad news is it's Monday and I have almost no memory of the weekend. The only evidence of the weekend are crumpled tissues everywhere and opened pill bottles on every surface. I refuse to believe this was just allergies. I pray it's over.