Click here for SFR on MySpace

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

the vp shakedown

Well I've put my buck in the office pool on who Obama's VP pick will be. I am not a sentimental fool, I'm just putting my money where my journalist's black heart is: Richardson as VP is a much more interesting story for me than Biden. So there. Plus I saw the guv last night at a reception for film people at the Mansion and he was in such high spirits that something has got to be up. I wish I could find the bizarro photo of Richardson they ran on CNN this morning, where he looks like he's getting out of a car with his hand out as if to say, "Please! No paparazzi."
Who are you betting on for VP? Also, could the announcement come tomorrow instead of today so I don't have to go into production and change the cover story?