Click here for SFR on MySpace

Thursday, September 27, 2007

me likey

I'm going to the Samuel Toe lecture tonight. Then I'm passing out. I've been up since 4 am for no good reason. I can vaguely remember when I used to stay up 'til 4 am for lots of good, albeit bad, reasons. Now I'm just one of those people who randomly get up at the crack of dawn and wander around. I did write a little. And attempt to read. And watched a truly heinous movie on cable. And walked the dog. And drank coffee. So that was productive...like 80 million hours ago.
If you miss the lecture (which you shouldn't), SFR is podcasting them on our website. So check it out yo.
OK, gonna drive home and liste to some more of Kanye West's new album. I don't care what that article says, I ain't listening to Reba Macintyre. Sheesh.