Click here for SFR on MySpace

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

almost forgot to give credit where it's due

The Journal Santa Fe very nicely credited our story on Zozobra not being televised this year, a very Santa Fe bit of breaking news broken by us.
The New Mex ripped us off the day after our story broke with no mention.
Speaking of The New Mex, I know we fuck things up as much as the next paper (OK, actually I don't think that's true), but I'm pretty sure the reporter interviewed Mary Mary Dykton, not Mary Dyksen/. Which isn't the biggest deal in the world, but it surprises me that something like that would go through, given that Mary is kind of a well known activist type (and, I should add, one of the few people in this town who only calls me when she has something nice to say. Perhaps this is why I know how to spell her name).