Click here for SFR on MySpace

Monday, June 18, 2007

My Great Big Fat Newspaper Conference with David Iglesias, Rudy Giuliano

I'm home! And it is really hot here and people still drive badly! But I only have seven phone messages!

I am having technical difficulties with the interview of me interviewing former US Attorney David Iglesias. Iglesias was the keynote speaker at AAN's First Amendment luncheon. He did very well and seemed to be well-received. I have the interview in two clips, one short and below, one long and too big for me to post to youtube. I'm working on figuring out how to get it online. If you have any suggestions, let me know.



And here is the photo of me with Rudy Giuliani, which was taken by accident. Giuliano was NOT a guest at the AAN convention. He was down the street at a coffeeshop where I unwittingly went in search of a bagel. Giuliano assumed Byron (my colleague from Willamette Week) were there to see him. So he came up and shook our hands. Byron whipped out his camera, Rudy moved in and, voila. Can you see the fear in my eyes?