Click here for SFR on MySpace

Friday, May 11, 2007

quiet, but not forgotten

In between monitoring and fixing the SFR Best of contest (and writing and recording the BOSF radio ad), I've been working on our new SFR Bill Richardson blog (filed under the "if you can't ignore it, blog on it" ideal). Well, we've been planning to do this for a while, so we figured, if not this week, when. Granted, we are just adding to the local din, but it's a way for us to chime in here and there. And there's links to the other press' Richardson blogs; if you know of others we should add, just give me a shout out.

June 20 postscript: It has come to my attention that the use of the word "fixing" may not have been the wisest in this older post. Here's what I meant. For the first week or so that the Best of Santa Fe survey is up, lots of people call or email me to say their name is spelled wrong, or their business isn't one of the choices and should be, or that a choice is up twice or some such mistake. So I "fix" i.e. correct any errors in the survey. Neither I, nor anyone, manipulates the results of the survey, which is entirely reader-driven and then computer-calculated.