Click here for SFR on MySpace

Friday, April 06, 2007

not so good friday

Good Friday and Easter weekend, in general, are biggish holidays in northern New Mexico. The banks close early, government closes early. Everyone goes home early. We don't go home early. We have the same job to do as always, except we can't get anyone on the phone to do it.
At the moment, I am trapped at my desk waiting for a call back from a prospective SFR talk candidate. I need to go home and check on Nero, who seems to have picked up on the vaccuum in my life and transformed himself from a happy go lucky ignored pup into a sick dog. He woke me up at 2:30 am to go out and my guess is he's waiting to go out right now as well. However, if I miss my call I will be up shit's creek and therein lies the rub. Leave, stay, leave, stay.
This story about Dana Papst lying on his drivr's license is confusing to me. It doesn't really have a comment from Colorado officials, which might help.
Also, is this funny?
Because it doesn't seem funny to me. Of course, I am a tough audience when it comes to such things as other people who think they are funny.
Other things that are not funny: A telephone that doesn't ring!