Click here for SFR on MySpace

Tuesday, February 06, 2007


One of the deep dark secrets of SFR is that departing employees often receive racy parting gifts. I would like to state, for the record, I usually have nothing to do with this. I say usually because I was informed and consulted about getting Dan Frosch a blow-up doll for his farewell token. I did not realize, however, that it would be anatomically correct and I am, now, somewhat traumatized. Even more so because my camera phone independently decided to name the photo: photo69.jpg. Yeah, OK. For his part, Dan also seemed traumatized and made me promise not to post this doll on my blog. But you know, he also promised to never leave me. OR AT LEAST HE SHOULD HAVE. The bright side of these embarassing gifts is that it sends a message to other employees about what they will have to endure should they leave. I have a sneaking suspicion that the doll, like the sled, may end up living in the SFR offices for evermore.