Click here for SFR on MySpace

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

vote, it's easy

It literally took me five minutes to vote, although my hand got a little crampy and I felt as though I were back in high school taking a standardized test (you passed your standardized election test with flying colors! The machine did not explode and you only voted for one candidate in each race). I was NOT asked for ID, I don't care how many laws they pass, I am convinced I will never be asked for ID when voting, because it didn't happen at the primary and it didn't happen today. But having already written endorsements in everything, voting was a snap. Everyone should personally interview all the candidates; it makes voting so much simpler.
If I don't make it back to the blog today, come to Victoria Price Gallery (Guadalupe & Paseo) from 5 to 7 pm and help us kick off our Vote Love/Not War project.
My reporters will be kicking it in Albuquerque tonight, hitting the big Dem and Republican parties. I will stop in on the Bacon party tonight if he wins to get some comments. We'll post some web content on the results tomorrow (our press deadline is 5 pm, so no results in tomorrow's paper, a source of constant aggravation to me, but what ya gonna do? Not like you can't get it elsewhere, eh?).
Happy election day y'all.