Click here for SFR on MySpace

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

silence has its reasons

the main reason for my lack of blogging is that the top things on my mind are not for public consumption! How's that for a blog tease? As tempting as it sometimes is to use this blog for too-public exposure of various things, I think I'll leave those thoughts for the black journal expertly hidden (from, um, the dogs) in my house.
As for more public thoughts:
1. The brief part of High Mayhem I saw, Rrake, was great.
2. The Departed was the best movie I've seen in a long time and I can't wait to get the soundtrack.
3. The endorsement interviews kick in again tomorrow (we don't do them on deadline days. It's just too much!)
4. I dropped off my favorite shoes I broke at Beaux Arts two years ago at the shoe repair place today.
5. My mother's in town and we're going to dinner tonight.
6. The paper is done and it's only 5 pm!
7. Restaurant Guide samples came back and it's very pretty.
8. I've been having weird-ass dreams lately, that I can't elaborate on (see beginning paragraph).
9. I couldn't go to Madeleine Albright because it was in the middle of the work day but my mom stood on line and got us signed copies.
10. If we're done for the day I am so out of here now.

Stay tuned for a better, more improved blog. Ya know, the kind with real information, links, thoughts, sassy commentary.