Click here for SFR on MySpace

Thursday, May 11, 2006

wither doth the time goeth

Ten things you've been spared from hearing about due to my blogging absence.

1. I need a haircut and a pedicure.
2. I have wind sickness from the wind storm, i.e., dizziness, vertigo and confusion.
3. I had a seriously good time at Atmosphere last weekend at Paolo Soleri and can't stop playing "Watch It" on my ipod.
4. I am getting carried away preparing for my power point presentation next month at AAN and am probably going to make a huge fool of myself.
5. Snarky comments about Journal Santa Fe reporter Laura Banish accepting a job as the city's PIO and how questionable I think it is to know your city reporter who has been reporting on the city while waiting/negotiating/knowing a job is in the offing.
6. After a month of slaving away on Annual Manual now I get to answer all the calls from people pissed off they aren't in it or aren't in it the way they want to be. It's an annual event, like Christmas, but without presents and without joy.
7. How sweet writer Dan Frosch was to bring me back a beautiful book of photos from France.
8. How the cliche, " if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all" relates to my lack of commentary on our endorsement interviews for the June primary election.
9. I am getting a laptop, which means I will still work every Sunday but can do it from a coffeeshop, not here in the dirtiest office that ever existed.
10.Best of Santa Fe voting has commenced. Vote!