Click here for SFR on MySpace

Monday, April 24, 2006

a new leash on life

the good news is annual manual has left the building.
the bad news is political endorsement interviews start tomorrow and I need to get all the Best Of Santa Fe categories revised and ready for the online polling.
But, hey, it could be worse. And here's how:

1. When I fell off my bike Saturday night onto the sidewalk I did not fall into the oncoming car. Thus it was mostly my dignity that was injured. And my shoulder.
2. I didn't spill anything on my new white shirt until 3 pm today. Yes! In your face!
3. We might have a nice little scoop for Wednesday. Although I'm sure it won't be as exciting as the New Mex and Journal's identical Saturday front pages. New Mex's headline on Richardson's gun permit was better than the Journal's though.
4. I just got five uninterrupted minutes to write on my blog. But it's over now. More latah.