Click here for SFR on MySpace

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I've been tagged

Over at New WestI've been singled out for this meme, which I think I've seen all over the place. Oh well, here goes. Oh, wait, guess I gotta tag some other people too. Hmmm:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Bakery counter at German bakery
2. Life guard at city pool
3. Almost every editorial job at The Santa Fe Reporter
4. bookstore clerk

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Heaven Can Wait
2. Annie Hall
3. Blade Runner
4. The Matrix

Four places I've lived:
1. Alto Street Barrio
2. Agua Fria Street
3. Philadelphia
4. Amish Country, Pennsylvania

Four TV shows I love:
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Six Feet Under
3. The Sopranos
4. ?

Four concerts I'm glad I went to:
1. Lucinda Williams at The Paramount
2. Live Aid
3. David Bowie at The Philadelphia Spectrum
4. KRS 1 at The Paramount

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Maui, Hawaii
2. Hermosa Beach, California
3. San Francisco, California
4. Vancouver, Canada

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. tuna sushi
2. yellow tail sushi
3. green chile stew (vegetarian style)
4. liquid chocolate cake thingie at Santa Cafe

Four sites I visit daily:
1. altweeklies.com
2. nytimes.com
3. joemonahan.com
4. slate.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On the beach in Hawaii
2. On the beach in LA
3. On the beach somewhere I haven't been yet
4. at home with my dogs

Four things I love about my town
1. my guy
2. my friends
3. the sky
4. green chile

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Joe Monahan (just to torture him. :)
2. Cloud Messenger
3. My Dog is Chelsea
4. Steve Terrell also to torture him as he's probably already done this 1,000 times.