Click here for SFR on MySpace

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

ah, dante

Clearly not a journalist, or Annual Manual would be a level of hell in the Inferno.
In between reading Annual Manual sections, which I'm doing in between reading the regular paper, which I'm doing in between trying to figure out what to talk about on the radio for the next two days, which I'm doing in between reading the sheriffs' blog and Alicia Valdez Rodriguez's blog (both are posting GOOD stuff on immigration), which I'm doing in between trying to remember other emails lost in the Great Email Disaster of April 2006, I have been registering on Pandora, which I'm definitely stoked about. I like technology sometimes, like when it's giving me new music, as opposed to losing all of my emails.
This was definitely not the right month to give up sugar.