Click here for SFR on MySpace

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I am an amateur blogger

but even if I devoted myself to this blog math would be working against me apparently. Damn math.
Here's some other good reads out there in cyberia:

The New York Press has an interesting column about the recent Village Voice debaucle. It reminded me of something Joe Monahan said at a blogging panel he and I were on about the current media pile-on, and how the media needs to do something besides point at one another and yell "Gotcha." (I am totally paraphrasing and apologies to Joe if I'm misparaphrasing). Speaking of Joe, he's got the major dl on the upcoming Dem and Republican conventions this weekend if you're looking for a political news-fix this morning.

Pretty much loving Russ Feingold this morning.

I've decided I'm actually scared of Jessica Simpson. I think it's the teeth. I do find it odd that the Journal had readers angry they joked about Jessica's dinner with the gov. I'm glad we're not the only ones with angry readers.

If you're wanting a little more info on Sunshine Week, here's a good article on Tom Paine.

And now back to our regularly-scheduled lunch. I will not eat at Whole Foods again.I will not eat at Whole Foods again.I will not eat at Whole Foods again.I will not eat at Whole Foods again.I will not eat at Whole Foods again.I will not eat at Whole Foods again.