Click here for SFR on MySpace

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

i am thankful

1. that in one hour and 13 minutes I can go home.
2. that I already bought the wine to take to Donnan's tomorrow so I don't have to go to the store.
3. that I already bought an outfit to wear to Aid & Comfort Saturday night so I don't have to brave the masses on Friday and try to find something to wear.
4. that I worked out on Monday and Tuesday and can skip the gym tonight and just hurl myself into a ball on the couch.
5. that I don't have to set an alarm tomorrow.
6. that my phone at work has a Do Not Disturb function I can utilize in times of mental fatigue.
7. that I have a decent life, even though I complain about it a lot, particularly when I'm tired.
8. for my friends.
9. for my dogs.
10. for the advancement of online communication, allowing me to wax corny and whiny whenever I feel like it.