Click here for SFR on MySpace

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

blue blog

I've been enjoying the Soy Blue blog, but I laughed at loud at this post about why Dems shouldn't have to compromise. The idea of replacing "Hail the Chief" with a Metallica song seems very funny. I didn't know anyone associated with politics in this state actually had a sense of humor. Actually I don't know if the Soy Blue Blogger ("I'm Blue" en Spanish) is a party person. I can't really tell who is writing the blog, but I like its tone, yo. I have been trying to keep on top of local blogs but they seem to multiply daily. Still, if you know of one I don't know of (which you can assess by reading my mind), let me know and I'll add links here and request to add links to SFR's new fancy web site. Meanwhile, the power went out for a few seconds here half an hour ago, ON DEADLINE, which was frightening, although it did allow me the opportunity to yell, "Save your work people" which is one of my favorite things to do. (Hey, I'm never going to get to yell "Stop the Presses" and yelling "Does anyone know what a deadline is" hasn't gone over very well). The computers seem fine. My phone, however, is dead and the monitor on it readsd: "Major Alarm." Hmm.
Steve Terrell kindly emailed me earlier to let me know Greg Payne had erroneously credited Steve with pointing out the Salon Richardson profile before anyone when, in fact, I blogged about it first. But you know what, I'm not going to get all competitive about who blogs about someone else's journalism first. Cuz that's like just silly (but I did mention it first. Oh, who am I kidding? I am an A-type personality from way back. It's amazing I get the four hours of sleep a night I get. Still, blog scoops (hey! I think I just made up a term. And invented the double paranthetical) are not my main concern. Now, our little scoop for tomorrow in the old hard-copy on the street paper is another matter. But I'm not talking about it here. I'm not jinxing it. I'm not). (Have totally lost track of parenthesis by now. Am signing off). (Stay dry New Mexicans).