Click here for SFR on MySpace

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

the finish line

Well, we are in the final Best of Santa Fe stretch. It's kind of crazy that the same small group of people who normally put out a 60-page paper have almost put out a 124-page paper. I always feel the same way around Annual Manual, like, "how is this getting done?" Well, that's why they call it overtime. Actually I'm on salary so that doesn't even make any sense. I doubt I'll be making any sense anytime soon. Tomorrow night is our Best Of party for the winners. I am really looking forward to the weekend. Aside from the huge workload, it's really been a crappy week, pronoia not withstanding. Lots of angry people and quite a few mean ones too. Fortunately, I am a robot and have no feelings so I've escaped the varying degrees of wrath and insults unscathed. Yeah right.
OK, I think I'll go feel sorry for myself offline now.