Click here for SFR on MySpace

Thursday, July 07, 2005

bad news from london

If you're having a hard time reading the mainstream (by which I mean New York Times) coverage of the terrorist bombing (by which I mean to say, I am having a hard time reading it for some reason), I would highly recommend Slate's dispatches, which have a humanizing and personal tone to them that is a bit easier to digest.
Also, the BBC reporter logs
And here's the link to Salon's round up of London blogs
Also thought this article on Why London, Why Now provides an interesting context for the bombings, although I'm becoming increasingly sceptical about the instant-analysis going on in the world these days.
Predictably, the blogistan has much to say on the attack, but nothing yet that has really caught my notice.
This all makes me sad, all over again, for New York and for how people there must be feeling right now.