Click here for SFR on MySpace

Thursday, May 19, 2005

damn you steve terrell

Mr. Terrell, of The New Mexican and the much more established Blog very unkindly forwarded me a blog questionnaire/chainletter type thing about my musical tastes, which I've been instructed to forward to five other bloggers or suffer blogistan repercussions. Normally I would ignore such chain-letter solitications, but he publicly announced he's sent it to me on his blog, so I have no choice but to eschew all the brilliant, hard-researched commentary I'd planned to blog about today and instead answer these questions.

(New readers, for the record, I love Steve Terrell and I have nothing brilliant to say today or, arguably, any day.)

Here goes:


The last CD I bought was:
Erykah Badu Live
 
Song playing right now:
Lucinda Williams, "Drunken Angel"

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me: (At least they are in the "recently played" playlist on my ipod

1. The Roots, "Love of My Life"
2. Stevie Wonder, "I Believe"
3. Aimie Mann, "Save Me"
4. Tribe Called Quest, "We Can Get Down"
5. Floetry, "Tell Me When"

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton: (And I hope they forgive me, particularly as I don't even know some of them. I don't have a surfiet of blograderie in my life, being new to all this. Soon, perhaps, I'll have more blogfriends to harass).

Zelie Pollon

Yvonne at We Are Not Sheep

Gregory Pleshaw

Joe Monahan

Nate Downey