Click here for SFR on MySpace

Monday, February 28, 2005

Let's Try This Again

So the election came and went. I got VERY sick for, well, one week, and upon my return my interest in blogging evaporated along with my hopes that I wasn't going to have to listen to GW for four moron years.
But we're working on a package about blogging for SFR and, as I edited, I felt a little guilty for my blogathy and a slight sense of renewed mission.
In truth, I'm not sure blogging is quite for me. I like the paper, the pen, the tactile nature of print journalism too much to abandon it to the ephemera of the Internet but, then, it's not an either/or proposition. And given the Reporter's lackluster web presence (I know, it's ridiculous), I figured I could try to revamp my blog to write about local news, including stuff we're working on. So there you have it. Onward and upward. Etc. Etc. Stay tuned, or, um, bookmarked. Something.